Choosing the right location
Your embroidery machine should be installed in a clean, dust free environment which is not affected by cold, damp or temperatures that greatly exceed room temperature.
To allow for maintenance you will need to have enough space to move all around your machine. The exact size of your machine will be detailed on your quote.
The machine should be kept clear of clutter with threads and frames stored separately. It is essential that air can freely circulate around the control box
When considering the location for your machine, please consider the implications for delivery. Factors to consider include access roads, overhead cables, steps and stairs, uneven floor (both inside and outside), door width, turning room.
To save time at installation we can arrange for your machine to be threaded up prior to delivery. We can do this either with our own Fufu threads (thread will be charged at the current price) or you can send us your choice of thread. To take advantage of this free service, please ensure we have your threads a minimum of 3 days before delivery.
Your machine will be delivered but not offloaded. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the appropriate equipment to move and site your machine.
If you have any concerns about your delivery please contact us and we will be able to advise you.
Embroidery Software – Minimum Computer Specifications
- Windows 7 or above
- 2 GHz Intel and 32 Bit (x86) processor
- 2 GB of Ram
- 800 MB free hard disk Space
- 3D PCI accelerator with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers and at least 128MB of RAM (GeForce/Radeon 9600 or newer)
- 32 Bit colour graphics card, 1280 x 1024 monitor resolution
- 1 free USB port (v1.0 or V2.0) for USB Security Key
- DVD-ROM Drive for software installation
- Windows compatible laser inkjet printer
- Optional – scanner, at least 300dpi and TWAIN compatible driver